To return any damaged or incorrect stock, a Return Request must be submitted from your account, as well as emailing email@example.com quoting your WEB order number, name, style number and reason for return within 7 days of receiving the goods (If the items are damaged you must also include photographic evidence of the fault). Once notified, we will then email you an acceptance confirmation email. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item). Please note all UK returns must be received back to us within 5 working days. All International orders must be received back within 7 working days.
If you have received a pack with the incorrect ratio please note we will require the whole pack to be returned to us and we will then send out a fresh pack to you.
All items should be returned in their original condition & packaging with a debit note enclosed. We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred whilst returns are held by third parties or for the return postage costs. Once the items are received by us, your refund will be credited via the same method the original payment was made, or can be exchanged or credited towards your next order. We will process your refund within 48 hours of receipt of goods. Please note depending on your banks accepting process; there could be a delay in this reflecting in your account.
· Item(s) must be returned with a debit note enclosed
· Returns should be in their original condition and packaging
· We recommend returning the goods by registered/insured post
· We are not liable for any loss or damage incurred whilst returns are held by third parties
· Refunds will be made once the items are received by us
· We reserve the right to deduct a 20% restocking fee on returns that do not have a genuine manufacturing fault
· Your refund will be credited by the same method of payment and/or to the same card with which you made your original payment
· We will process your refund within 48 hours of receipt of goods
· Refunds can take 3-10 working days to reflect in your account, depending on your banks accepting process
Our returns address is:
140 Cheetham Hill Road